Thursday 23 August 2012

Letter to myself ......












Dear 25th year,



I wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you have done, been and ever will be. You were the year that changed my life, and I know that it can only improve and get better with age.


This year, you helped me found a big organization that contributed hugely to my self growth in so many ways I can not begin to tell, then there was PDS....that was also quite a learning curve that allowed me to learn so much about people, the human mind and the inner potential one has within.

 
I learned a lot about myself during this year. I learned that I am brave enough to start a business from scratch because I believe the people in in East Rand needed my homemade delicious bunny chows...Boy, what an adventure that was! It was great to invest all that time and effort and so much passion ....great start to Cuminyos indeed.



I learned way too much about idioms and how to write an amazing letter of appreciation. I learned
how to conduct professional interviews, how the corporate industry works, how to rest at any opportunity life allows me too ...

 
I learned the value of commitment, and what it means to be a life partner. I learned a lot about communication, vows and love.

I learnt to let go on having to control everything around me all the time. I learned that I am just a small part of my reason for being here and that everyone in my life is equally as important as I am.

I learned to let go, let go of the dearest person to my heart... as I had to make a valued career move. I learned to spend 8months without my dearest Lindsay Jay for the first time in four years of knowing this beautiful boy. I learned to look into his eyes just a little bit longer!

I learned to not trust so easily as I usually do..... as God opened my eyes to positive and negative people that I may see them clearly in order to move ahead and never look back.

I learnt the importance of love ....... I love that I Learned this, I learned to say I LOVE YOU easier and to make it last a bit longer,


I learned about blogging, social media, business marketing and telephone marketing. I learned about promoting myself as a business and constantly being on the look out for more opportunities.


I learned that I am much braver than I think I am.

 
I learned that with a little support and a lot of love, you can get anywhere. AND I learned that even without the support and the love, manifesting a positive attitude and putting dreams into actions will help you achieve any dream.

 
I learned how to cook and a bit of (boere kos) and even how to cook (Pap).

I learned to make peace with my past and all the (could have beens) that I held on to for so long.

I learnt to see things through the eyes of others


I learned to finally except the things I can not change, think a bit longer before making life changing decisions and to try and never regret my decisions. ( Undoing is not possible)...


I learned how to clean an oven,how to wake up in the morning just before daylight and hang up my washing, how to make coasters and the importance their off, the importance of candles , always having wipes around, and making a lunch box. LOL, how to bunp my car just pulling away in the complex where I live,,,,rushing lins to school, the result, wishing I did not rush!!!

 
I learned about beauty and organic products (which I hope to be certified in next year), 


I learned that a strawberry milkshake from MC Ds can solve any problem

 
I was already blessed, but this year proved to me that life can get better and better everyday. If we keep our positive attitudes and our dreams alive, we will manifest the most amazing and wonderful life. I am so grateful for, my family (including my extended family), friends and new faces!

Bring it on 26! Let’s see what you have to offer, what obstacles I need to remove or encounter, what positive, blessed and amazing events can happen and where I will end up next. I am so excited to be with you on this journey.



Forever & always,

Veronique Beuran


No comments:

Post a Comment